Tuesday, September 24, 2013

His stepdaughter never knew!

"Pastor with a Past" is about a man who was sentenced to 393 years in prison at the age of 17. This shy teenager -- guilty of nothing except listening to his cousins and hanging around with them -- turned his prison life into an incredible success story. A poor, almost illiterate black kid with a good heart and a strong work ethic took a Bible study class and became the first prisoner in history to become an Ordained Pastor. No small feat. And, yes, he was eventually able to get released.

Anyway, I am determined to make a movie out of his story and have just posted a Kickstarter project. If you are curious about it, this is the link:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/68635682/pastor-with-a-past
 I'd love to know what you think about the story -- the project -- the way I put together the Kickstarter submission. It's my first venture into this world and it's intimidating -- that's all I can say. Other submissions just look so slick! Ask me to write something -- no problem. Ask me to put together a Kickstarter deal -- wow, that was a challenge.
 Thanking you in advance if you do take a look -- please at least leave a message and a comment.
 Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment