Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Censored in Washington, D.C.?

What an evening. I was on the phone call listening to Sen. Elizabeth Warren and people who have worked with her to preserve financial protections for our citizens. Then, I sat and watched Pres. Obama give his goodbye speech. Such an emotional scene.
All the while I was processing what I'd read about the possibility that there are videos of Big T with prostitutes and information about his financial ties to Russians. What proof? We don't know, but we do know whatever they have was strong enough for Pres. Obama to kick out Russian spies from the United States and impose sanctions against certain individuals. There is ENOUGH information to do that.
The drama has only just begun. I am sure we're going to hear a LOT more before this is over. The most suspicious little detail is that Melania is not moving to Washington, D.C. until -- maybe -- spring. She is staying in New York. Her excuse? Her child is in school.
Hey, they have schools in D.C., too. Lots of them -- and tutors, too. I think it is more likely that she is REALLY pissed off with the Big T.

No comments:

Post a Comment